We commit ourselves in the light of the Gospel Values and the Ignatian Charism to transform students into persons of competence, conscience, compassion, character and faith, in collaboration with all to build up a just and humane society.
We realize this vision
- By providing integral formation.
- By moulding them into agents of social change.
- By enabling students to become men and women of action and reflection, rooted in and inspired by the values of human dignity, equality, social justice and secularism.
- By creating a sense of compassion for the weak and the powerless in society, love for all living creatures and concern for the environment.
- By encouraging them to excel in curricular and co-curricular programmes leading to fuller personal growth and transformation.
- By fostering skills to live and work in harmony with those who differ from them in religion, caste, language and ethnicity.
- By encouraging them to become leaders with a social conscience and global solidarity.